What wedding would be complete without a signature cocktail? We loved making this “Love Potion” for our styled shoot, that had a magical texture all of its own. See the directions below!
.For the Cocktail:
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces (2 shot glasses) strawberry vodka
- 3 ounces (2 shot glasses) Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 small chunks dry ice
- 2 strawberries cut into hearts, for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Shake to combine.
- Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass (please use non-metal tongs for handling dry ice).
- Pour the martini over piece of dry ice.
- Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.
- NOTE: DO NOT ingest the dry ice cubes. Wait until they have dissolved before sipping.
So deliciously fun!
All images from this beautiful inspiration shoot HERE
Hair Tutorial HERE
Planning: L Squared Affairs
Photography: Lydia Photography
Hair & Makeup: Polish & Pout
Venue: The Miners Foundry
Wedding Gown: Second Summer Bride