Our quest to find the most beautiful locations for your intimate destination wedding has led us to find some amazing venues. This time we take you to Le Ciel, which is nestled at the highest point of Santorini’s spectacular Caldera cliffs. The endless blue and seductive sunsets create the idyllic setting to host your wedding.
Here’s the breakdown:
Rental fee: 2.800 Euro (which is just under $3000 US). The rental fee includes use of the venue for 9 hours and DJ services.
Menu: 79-99 Euros ($83-105 US) per person for a 4 course sit-down meal, (minimum 30 people during high season: May – September). Over 60 people will require a buffet.
Drinks package: between 69 and 120 Euros ($73-127 US) per person.
Le Ciel venue provides the following:
- 9 hour booking for ceremony and reception
- Access to the venue by wedding planners (decoration etc.) before the event starts
- Easy Access / Wheelchair ramps
- Cleaning service of the bathrooms throughout the evening
Ceremony Terrace (2 hours use):
- Chiavari Chairs for all the guests
- Wedding Gazebo with veil
- A Sound System to play music
- Two lanterns and a small table below the gazebo
- A chandelier can be provided upon request at an extra charge
- No loud music is allowed on the ceremony terrace. Soft music can be played for 2 hours.
Reception / Dining Room (7 hours use):
- Tables and Chiavari Chairs (cutlery, plates, glasses, table cloths provided)
- Dimmed lighting
- DJ, Sound System, a projector, a microphone for the speeches & disco lights (a playlist can be provided by the couple)
- Waiters/service are included in the prices. Tip for the service stuff is not included in the prices
- Windows have to be closed after sunset
- The music has to be turned down after 11 PM
- Seated menu – Buffet menu
- Open bar packages
Contact us if you’d like more information on having your wedding in beautiful Santorini at Le Ciel.